Sunday, September 9, 2007

GOOD SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!

Phew... I just came back from a run in the stadium feeling all fresh and rejuvenized! Here i come Swiss club!!! Lol:)
Anyways, i believe you all realised that i've not been blogging for a few days right?! Well, yeah, i was busy catching up with all my friends this week. Did lotsa shopping, spending lotsa of money and of course splurging alot on good food:) I'm just so glad that most of the people i know are really good food "hunters" lol... These friends i have indeed know where to get good food and drinks!! Oh well, maybe that's why i went for a jog earlier... too much accumulated calories!
Apart from that, it was work and work for me... had some filming to do this week, beside that, i had to go down to the Swiss Club a couple of time to attend their meetings for the Oktoberfest!
Hmm.. Guess that's all for these week! To the friends who have been reading my blog regularly, just wanna tell you that i'll not be blogging as regularly as before because i forsee that my intership in the Swiss Club would take up a lot of my time!! haha!
Aights, to all my friends who are going for OSIP, i wish you guys and ladies all the best and for those of us who will be doing our internship in Singapore, i also wish you ppl all the best in whatever you do and we'll see each other in 5 months time ya?! Meanwhile, happy working and of course, take care of your health:)
Friends, jus wanna tell you that i love you ppl:)
Signing off now. Ciaos:)

No comments: