Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mood Swings

Do you realise that every human being have mood swings? Yeah, amazingly, mine came last week. I don't know why, but for the entire week, i had mood swings... Sometimes i just wanna be alone, sometimes i just want someone to care for me... Ironic as it seem, i just can't get enough of any.

Anyway, i'm now in my office, feeling really cold due to the freezing air- conditioner and rain outside... Listening to some soft music... Thinking about my family... Having some struggles at home now, dad might lose his managerial position due to some problems in office... Hais, like mentioned in the shoutout in my FRIENDSTER, "Nobody Said It Was Easy"... Well, Life still have to go on...

Well, apart from that, work was as per normal last week, had the weekly events and of course lotsa administrative stuff to do.

Sorry, I just don't feel like blogging today... bye:(

No comments: