Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL CONTRADICTION

I'm sorry, my ignorance doesn't mean i don't care about you... I'm sorry, my frustrations doesn't mean i don't need you... and sorry, my anger doesn't mean i don't love you.

You swore by mouth, not to keep anything from me,
You always claim you truly love me,
We've got together by faith that we will walk this journey together,
but why are you keeping your distance from me?

We all felt well when things are right
but just one "hiccup", we fell deep inside.
Is this the love that we both are seeing
or is it just another passer-by.

but...

Trials and errors proved us right,
our love we share wasn't to die.
The big toe's story was there to show
his and her heart really glow

Now i proclaim that you are mine,
now and forever it'll never die.
Simple as it sounds we'll move on by,
it's not easy, but let us try:)

1 comment:

fateddee said...

heyyyyyyyyy touching poem :)