Wednesday, August 15, 2007

881

Yes, i watched 881 with Randall and Marian earlier... been wanting to watch this film for a really long time alr. Haha! Finally i got to watch it... Well, a very Singaporean show i would say. Lotsa Hokkien can be heard throughout the whole screening, however, for some ppl who don't understand the Singapore's "International language", Hokkien, there's always english subtitles for you:) The movie was quite ok though the storyline can be quite amusing at time. However, apart from the little jokes, there were moments that almost brought me to tears. To me, this is really a very Singaporeanish~~ Movie...

Apart from the movie, my entire day was spent in the club room sleeping then swimming in the evening with Fang Yin and Shi Kai... Was thinking, i'm really enjoying my time with my friends around me. Really like the company of them:)

And.... I'm growing so fat!!! haha! Just feel so fat nowadays... Talking abot fat, i'm still going Simpang with my club members tmr after our Ladies Night Out event. OMG... How to slim down?! haha!

OK, time to sign off now. Ciaos my friends:)
*Friends, thnk you for reading my entries. Really appreciate it:)

No comments: