Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Back from Karbi, Thailand:)














I'm back! yeah, back from krabi! lol... was one of the really good relax your mind trip after months of mad projects and exams rush:) Anyhow, Krabi is really a place young ppl like us should go... if you're adventurous, love the sea and diving is your love, trust me, make Krabi you choice:! Compared to Bangkok, ppl from Krabi are far more friendly and nice:) Oh ya, i made a bnew friend from Greece in Krabi... Haha! Gotta know him during our boat trip to the 4 different islands around Krabi:)
Oh ya, i kinda spent my birthday in Thailand, haha! in one of the bars... goodness! the owner of the bar basically called all the customers in the bar to come over to my table to sing me a happy birthday song! lol! peeps! Know what, when i was strolling along the beach the next day, i saw the same owner of the bar in his police uniform! hahahha! That makes him a police by day, and a bar owner by night! lol!! Look at the photos, you'll see the owner! lol!

Aights, enough of all the slacking, it's back to filming tomorrow! lol! ok, let the photos do the talking:) Ciaos!

No comments: