Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Shh.... SECRET


OH MY GOODNESS! It's soooooooo nice!! Yes, i'm talking about Jay Chou's movie "The Secret". Tell you, this movie... PHew! How can anyone not watch it?! Know today, i felt so *unproductive in school studying so i decided to go online... so happen to see Mitch online so i asked her out for movie... was thinking of "License to Wed", but Mitch said that the movie rating for "License to Wed" is not that impressive... So we ended up watching "The Secret". To be honest, i was rather reluctant to go for the movie cuz chinese movie is never my 1st choice... haha! But..... Yeah, i watched it and i REALLY REALLY enjoyed the movie! So i'm now recommending all my friends to go... Go and watch the movie:)

Ok, should start to really study now if not i'll definitely regret! Just received my rundown for thurs and fri, another entire day of filming for me! Wohoo! Pray for me:)

Aights, Signing off now! Ciaos:)

1 comment:

sheryl said...

Ahhhh!!! I wanna watch!!!