Saturday, August 18, 2007

Gone...











Was mad drinking yesterday at Zouk while celebrating Shi Kai's b'dae... had like 6 glasses of whisky on the rock, 2 vodka sprite, 2 shots of vodka and a long island iced tea... Wad happen next?! NOTHING... and i was even sober enough to go to Joo Chiat for Wonton noodles. Jeez! So much of me wanting to get wasted, to leave my problems aside, but in the end, i got worse. Well, i guess clubbing is now getting more and more boring... GONE were the days where i enjoyed the weekly clubbing scene, GONE were the days when i club like crazy and go wild. I seem to not enjoy clubbing anymore. True enough, i left the Zouk at 1 plus, went over to the prata shop oppposite zouk for tea b4 heading to Joo Chiat for our late night supper.

Today... goodness! BORING... Simply BORING... Nothing to do, no plans, can't even be bothered to touch my books and start studying when exams are next week. So what did i do the entire day?! Well, i was eating, eating and eating, then decided to start reading my scripts for my show on Monday, after that, it's mad wasting of electricity cus i'm like on my laptop the entire day!! Goodness, i can't imagine a day withut my laptop... i'm just addicted to it! haha!

Well, guess i better start studying HARD tonight... that's what i tell myself everyday! haha!

*My heart's missing somebody, but i don't know who...

Signing off, Ciaos:)

1 comment:

fateddee said...

PHOTOs on my blog dude :)