Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm BACK:)












Aights, these few days have been mad filming and studying for me... Just finish one paper and i've got one more to go! As for my new show... Hmmm....Maybe it'll take me a month or so to finish it:)

Nothing much to update you guys... Just wanna tell you all i'm stressing out!!!! HAha! Well, there's one thing i'm sure about, i'm enjoying the process of filming:)

Oh ya, above are pictures of me studying and filming. For some of you who wanna know what is it like behind the scenes, the pictures are for you to see! Oh Oh... one more thing! Saw the signage i put on as my 1st pict?! haha! i found that in the toilet in our resting area:)
Ok, before i end my post... i'll like to thank a few ppl who gave me the encouragement, motivation and of course lots and lots of tidbits and snacks to munch on when i was studying while filming. Thank you Nanxing Da Ge, Chor Meng Da Ge, Li Ping Jie, Ping Hui Ge, Felicia Jie, Joanne Jie and of course my APs and Directors for accomodating to my timing:)

Aights, Singning off now! Ciaos!

No comments: