Saturday, May 12, 2007

Frustrated but Guilty...

Well, today was a typical friday.. i slept till around 12pm in the afternoon, had lunch with jerlisa, daddy and mummy then i went for my workout in vivocity.. bla bla bla..
Here's the interesting part.. after the tiring workout, i boarded the Bus service number 30.. happily i boarded without realising that it doesn't stop at Kembangan station... so i had to alight in bedok interchange and then take a cab down to uncle Matthew's place for cell group which is now added on to my cab fare to swiss club... goodness..! how frustrating can this get..
next thing that i'm gonna bitch about is my dad... argh..!!!. being a computer idiot like me, he's nuts about using the computer and i hate it when he ask me to do his work for him... you know la ah old man... he kept asing me to type this and that and when i finish typing, he'll be like.. "oops! i think we should rephrase it!" like wtf!! and sorry ah.. it's not like 1 or 2 of documents... it's more then 20 of them... imagine 2 computer idiots sitting in front of the computer doing something that is so not our field of knowledge!! i swear that it was frustrating to the MAX!!!
But.... one thing that shocked me was...... ok, firstly, i'll have to apologise to my dad for being so agitated and frustrated when i was helping him... Guess what?! This is something my dad seldom says to me... he said: "Thank you".... omg... at that point of time, tears just gushed down like a ranging waterfall...
i admit it was a small "Thank you" from my dad.. but it meant alot more to me...
Sometimes, we just don't realise this... something so small or doesn't mean anything to us can be so important to another person... just like my dad, a simple "thank you" is just what i needed and immediately the frustration just went off...
ok, enough of the emo stuff, time to pack up my emotions and sleep early... i've got training tmr!! ciaos:)

No comments: