Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gone were the days...

What an unfortunate mistake that we landed on this sinful and chaotic place called Earth... Gone were the days when our parents feed us our porridge and change our diapers, we're all grown ups now and here we are eating our own sh*t and clearing the "mess" we've done. I was doing my APEL reflection last night when i realised how much i've changed within just 3 years of my life... Be it good or bad, i've gone through them throughout my 3 years of polytechnic life...
I personally feel that i've changed alot in my 3 years in Polytechnic because i've got no aim when i got into TP. Unlike those days when i was in secondary school, i had an aim which was to enter the course i am in now... Now that i'm already in this course, i realised that i became complacent to a certain extend... well, i'm just glad that i didn't screw my exams and all, i still got passes for all of my subjects, but, of course it's not of an impressive pass with a GPA of 4...
Anyhow, now that i'm hitting on the 20 mark in approximately 3mths, it's time for me to set my priorities again... i like this quote my friend post on his MSN nick: "it's the long- term goals that defeats the short- term obstacles", well, it's true... it's always important to be optimistic and look ahead to reach out for our long- term goals and not look back at the short- term failures or disappointments... Guess this is what i really need to observe as for now...
Recently, i've been facing lotsa problems or hiccups in my personal life and relationships... well, maybe i should start focusing on my goals ahead now and always TRUST GOD!
Gonna end my nagging and frustration now, signing off! ciaos!

No comments: