Sunday, May 13, 2007

lonliness

Flying happily... my whole family is now happily on the plane to Hainan island leaving me alone in this house... starting to miss the noisy sisters, the nagging granny, my 24/7 sleeping daddy and the chef de partie of my house, my mummy... i don't know why... while i am typing this post, i could feel a heavy heart in me... it's that kind of lonliness that you'll feel when you're alone with no one by your side... guess this week is gonna be tough for me... well, on the other hand, it prepares me for the future when i travel overseas for my degree... Well, i have to admit, i'm a very pampered boy.. people who knows me would agree with it.. i get what i want and i never had to worry of not having anything.. no matter how demanding i am, my parents are always there to give in to me... i realised that i've relied too much on them... maybe that's why i feel extremely lonely without them...
it's true, other then God who is always there for us, our family is also very important.. who can wonder the kind of life you'll get without family..
Now i could feel how the orphans are feeling in their empty hearts.. they're born in this sinful and evil world without parents or someone to love them... it's really hard...
Enough of the emo~ stuff, i'm glad i have friends from church, water polo team and of cus sec school friends.. i'm just glad they're always here for me when i needed them... friends are also very important, it's true... to all my friends out there, if i've offended you in either ways, i'm deeply sorry and trust me, i do appreciate you all alot.
Por Por, Daddy, Mummy, jolene and Jerlisa, enjoy your trip in Hainan Island:)
signing off... ciaos!

No comments: