Saturday, May 19, 2007

Now, i'm back to reality!

Having spent a week alone all by myself, i realised how useless i am. haha! Guess cooking is not the only skill i have to learn... i still have to master how to wash my own clothes! Who says that washing clothes is just throwing it into the washing machine and that's it?! oh... if you think it's like that, you are so wrong! lol!
Anyhow, i've gone through my entire week myself and i've had enough of the outside food, here i am back to my mum's home cooked food! i simply love it!
Ok, going to side track a little now... there's so many thing on my mind now, guess it's good for me to let it out here... ever since i entered poly and broke up with my ex girlfriend whom i loved so much, i changed completely... I used to be a person who gives my everything to the girl i love.. but, this girl that i used to go out with broke me up and tore me into pieces... after that relationship, life screwd for me... i did stupid things, changed the kind of life i led and became so "un-joel" it just occured to me that no girl should be trusted... my whole perception of a relationship turned overnight...
Because of all the changes in me, i'm trying reall hard to find the same Joel back again, i hate the kind of life i led and i hate myself for hurting the friends i used to have... sorry if i've disappointed some of you... i am guilty of it myself..
well, let bygones be bygones, the only way now is to move on...
well, at this point, i really wanna thank all the support of my friends who are always with me and trusted me so much... thanks, you guys rock!
Last but not Least, Samantha, you'rre cute:)

No comments: