Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In the process of PROJECTING~~


Hi friends... i'm rather busy now... let me just share with you all my timetable of this week.. Thurs i've got proj meeting and training, Friday i've got Cell meeting and camp preparation... Sat and sun i've got Waterpolo camp.. then mon i've got OB quiz to study and TUE i've got 2 presentations to present... Guess what? i just finish doing my Destinations Powerpoint and i'm now going to start with my Buisness Enterprise issue presentation... yeah, that's my life now... I'm just glad that at this point of time when i am so stressful with my work and studies, i'm able to rely on GOD..
Anyhow, it's the FINALS for Champion's League btwn Liverpool and AC-Milan!!! How can i miss it?! Oops! didn;t i say that i'm super busy woth projects and all?!! wahahaha! Well, recently, i realised that there have been so many unnatural death and it made me realise that i have to treasure the people around me more... so no matter how busy and tired i am, i will always find time for my family and friends as much as i could!
Aights, shall start with my issue presentation for Biz Enterprise now!
Signing off! Ciaos!

No comments: