Thursday, June 21, 2007

Close Shave...

Guess what happened?
I came home from work at arnd 10 plus last night and i was like chilling and stuff till arnd 1am and i fell asleep... Smart me, i choose to sleep in the hall, so when my family came back at arnd 1.30am, the noise they made while opening the door woke me up:(.. so things were ok, i woke up, my dad went to the kitchen and cook his instant noodles while my sisters started bathing and stuff....
Guess what happened next??
My sister ran out of the room and told us tt my mum was complaining of a pain at her bottom right stomach... and when she went to the toilet to urine, she saw blood in her urine... omgoodnss! i was freaked out! Immediately, i asked my dad to rush her to the hospital... but........my mum just refused to... i guess the pain was too excruciating that she couldn't even stand up... So, by force, we helped her up and drove her to the hospital.. tt was arnd 2.15am... Cux my mum was holding on to my dad, i had to drive them all the way to Changi Hospital... goodness, the whole journey was super tense... i was super worried, ignoring the turns and traffic lights, i practically speed all the way to the hospital...
When we arrived in the hospital, my dad went in with my mum first while i proceeded down to the carpark to park the car... when i went up to the A&E area, the facial expression of my mum really drained me emotionally... you know the pain on her face and how much she's suffering really made me feel like crying... Cus for all these 20 years, i've never seen my mum suffering like this before.. she's always the super woman that we often took for granted... Always the one taking care of our daily meals, washing, ironing and packing the house all by herself... To be honest, at the age of 20, i still can't iron my shirt properly! what a shame right?!
Anyhow, after the check, the doctor found out that she has a lot of "stones" in her bladder and that's what's contributing to the pain she's suffering from. Thank goodness the "stones" are small and they can be "flushed" out of the body only if my mum drinks more water. I thank God that she does not need to be admitted or go through an operation:)
Anyway, just to share with you people! The Doctor told us that in a woman's life, there would be two sufferings that she would have to go through. FIrst, it's pregnancy and Second, it's this "stone" thingy... yeah, so for the ladies out there, be prepared... and for the Guys, be prepared too.. i heard from my mum that Guys can also have "stone" at your "BIRDY" area.... so... take care ah!
Anyhow, i'm just glad that my mum is feeling better though the pain has not gone completely... Friends, please pray for my mummy:) Would really appreciate it:))
AIghts, signing off now! ciaos!

No comments: