Sunday, June 17, 2007

Food and Party!!

Good Sunday to all of you:) Guess what? My parents... or rather, my whole family is overseas again... yeah, another weekend alone at home with me, myself and my laptop! LOl! kinda like this kind of life occasionally cus it makes sit down at home, listen to songs, reflect on my week and of course, get some buddies over to my place for some Mah-jong sessions! haha!

Anyways, it was mad drinking for me yesterday.. i'm suppose to have a meeting at DXO which landed me high and all cus DXO were celebrating their 2nd anniversary and drinks were all free flow till 10.30pm!! wohooo~~ After that, i met up with my ROC buddies and drove down to somewhere near chijmes to makan!! Guess what?!.. we had like 2 humongous plates of Fried Oyster and 1 plate of Carrot Cake! , then.... .....DRANK again!! yeah, we're at baroque, had some wine and baileys... and we left there around say.. hmm... 2.30am?! oh... i'm so gonna introduce to you all this place, i used to work there and now, i'm bringing my friends there! check them out, here's the webby: http://www.lebaroque.com.sg/ ..... i guarantee you an enjoyable experience... most importantly, check out the performance by our ex Singapore Idol judge, Douglous Oliviero! His stage performance is superbly magnificent:)

Oh ya... and on fri night, my family and i went to this seafood restaurant near Simpang Bedok to celebrate my granny's 83rd birthday. haha! know what's the name of the restaurant?! It's "BIG EATER SEAFOOD" restaurant... yeah, the name explains it all. the food there is superbly good. For those of you who knows the road well, it's at 34, Jalan Pari Burong Picardy Gardens S488700. here's the telephone number of the place if you're interested: "6247268"... Oh ya, it's very easily spotted. the place is at the extreme right corner just beside a canal with lotsa crab shells as their decor (i even drew on some of the crab shells:) let me recommend you a few dishes there... Try out the crab in salted eggs sauce and their ying yang pork ribs!! whoo! superbly delicious!

haha! ok, enough of food, my saliva is dripping already! okok, signing off now, Ciaos:)

No comments: