Monday, June 4, 2007

MOnday Blues...

Good afternoon dear friends :) was chatting with Clement (the rising Assistant Producer in Mediacorp) online while studying yesterday... Know what, i'm really glad that friends of mine do read up on my blog cus it's one of the best ways for them to understand me and how i feel... well, it's always easier to type out then say it out isn't it?! LOL. Anyway, i went to sleep only at 5am in the morning and i woke up at 12.30pm this afternoon. Guess what? I am now in school studying again!!! Well, just 1 more day before i sit for my 1st and final term- test of the semester, so must CHIONG~~!!
Anyhow, these past few years in polytechnic have been a rocky journey for me.. been through lotsa ups and downs and what i've learnt from it is that we have to stand firm! Yes, what CLement say is right... we have to strike a balance between being nice to people and standing firm on our rights! Well, enough of saying, we have to practise it too... PPL out there, don't be shaken easily, lets stand firm and live our dreams!!
Hmm... i'm always talking about dreams and stuff... let me share with you people my short- term and long- term goals aights?!

Short- term goals:
1_ Work towards my goal in acting and do my very best out if it (who knows, it might just be my full time job in the future??!!)
2_ Study, Study and Study... i gotta study real hard to achieve and move on to my long- term goal
3_ Make more time for my family and friends around me
4_ Talk to God on a regualar basis
5_ Change all my bad habits!!

Long -term goals:
1_ Work towards my goal of opening a Bistro
2_ Having a stable job and a family (Maslow Hierarchy of Needs) haha!
3_ Owning my 1st car by the age of 26

Goals are just goals, it's up to us to make it happen:) So live your dream, work towards it people! Grab every opportunities you've got!
Time to continue studying
Signing off, Ciaos:)

No comments: