Friday, June 15, 2007

Updates!

hallow! Haven't blogged for a few days and my fingers are feeling itchy already! haha! ok, i just finish doing my part of the OB project that i have to present to my group during our group discussion come friday.. Anyhow, these few days have been good compared to Monday when my day was like screwed! haha!
Anyhow, today i met up with Marcus and Fang Yin again:) ROC CLUB!! Oh ya. after collecting our salary in RASA, we went to this Hong Kong Kim Gary Cafe in VivoCity... I wanna recommend something again!!! I had this really nice but sinful peanut butter jam on thick toast which coast me about $2.3o?! wow! it's superly delicious....!! Accompanied with the Ying Yang drink we had which was actually mixing Coffee and Tea... Phew... was 101% yummy! I'm not sure if this is the webiste for the cafe, but take a look at it... i'm sure it'll make you friends out there drool.... http://sparklette.net/archives/hong-kong-kim-gary-restaurant-toast-of-hong-kong/

Compared to last time, we're having more ROC sessions now cus Marcus is enlisting on July 13!!! wohoo.. while FAng Yin would be enlisting into the Naval Diver Unit in mid September. Phew... fit guy i would say!

Anyways, we were chatting at the coffeeshop opposite our school after dinner when i randomly said this to the guys :"i wanna have a girlfriend, but i don't think i'm ready to get one"... well, it's so true... sometimes i really want someone to stand by me, to be with me and to take care of me.. On the other hand, having gone through relationships in the past, i personally know that i'm not ready or rather, i don't have what it takes to have a girlfriend... Probably it's because of my commitments and my character... i want to achieve alot and i know that in order to achieve that, i must not let other unneccessary factors pull me away from what i want. Futhermore, at the age of 20, i don't even have a stable income to support myself and i'm still living on pocket money given by my parents for my daily expenses, so what capability do i have to get a girlfriend.. To make things worse, why should we be spending our parent's hard earned money on other people?! Well, i know that i may be working part time, but that money is just too little to even sustain my own SHOPPING SPREES! haha! well.. Talking about taking care of someone, maybe i should learn how to take care of myself first! haha!
Okok, signing off now.. i still gotta attend a day camp tomorrow! Ciaos!

No comments: