Sunday, June 3, 2007

It's a Sunday:) So?

Yes, it's a sunday... so?? like every Christian, i'm suppose to be spending this sabbath day resting and appreciating what our heavenly Father has created for us... Instead, here i am now at TCC in Siglap studying for my term test?! Oh my goodness gracious! Well, so it's just me, my latte, my lappy and of course my lecture notes to keep me company through this sunday:((
Anyhow, i missed church today (oops!) cus i reached home real "early" in the morning after studying a Macdonalds the entire night with a few of the East side buddies who are from my course:))
Haha! this is something for you all to think about, sometimes i think that it's rather ironic... you know we have a home that is filled with food, air- con, bed, toilet and of course wireless connections, but, we choose to go out and study instead. haha! to make it worse, sometimes the seats or the environment is just not the right place for studying... Well, but people like me just like it! TAke today for instance, instead o staying at home to study, i choose to come to TCC on a sunday afternoon when it's super packed and noisy!! wahahaha!! guess that's just me:)
Enough of bitching and stuff, time for me to study for my term test... just 2 more days to holidays! i'm coming!!!!!!!
Signing off! ciaos:))

No comments: