Tuesday, June 5, 2007

HURRAY!

Gone are the studying and mugging in Macs or TCC, i'm gonna be free from studying from today till the 24th of JUNE!!! Hmm... gonna take some time off to catch up with my friends, do some shopping and of course, get some "drinks", the party mood is here again:))
Anyhow, i had my Organisational Behaviour test today... was relatively ok, i got all the points which i needed to answer the question. Right, now i'll leave it to God to determine my results! haha! Oh ya... i was doing my paper just now, then it was like 1330 when i was at the second part of the paper, as usual, i plan my time while doing the paper so as not to rush through it. Guess what, shit happens! When i finish writing my answer for the second question, i realised that i wrote all the wrong points... Panicky, i cancelled the entire page of answers i wrote and started on question 2 again... and it was already 1340!! OMG! i was like panicking all over~~ well, thank God, i managed to finish the paper just 30 seconds before the time was up! phew~~~ Close shave i would say! haha!
hmm... now that the test is over, i shall concentrate on my SLEEP and SHOPPING that i've missed out.. as for now, i'm too tired to do anything today.. maybe i'll just meet up a few buddies tonight for KOPI and that's it.. as for now, it's sleeping time!! haha!
Oh ya, friends out there, i'm free now, call me out!! Lol!
signing off! ciaos:))

No comments: