Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Sincere Appreciation:)

Since the day i put up the post regarding the "stones" my mum has in her bladder, i've received lotsa advices from friends out there. Just wanna tell you all that i really appreciate it alot and of course, thank you for taking your time off to read my blog:) Anyhow, just to update you, my mum was sent to the hospital again yesterday cus she felt the same pain on her tummy.. after some checks, the doctor gave her another medication and ask her to rest well.. really painful to see my mum suffering like that...
Well, enough of the emo~ing, school just reopened today... hmm was relatively ok except..... I'M GONNA FAIL MY TICKETING MODULE!! goodness, just 2 weeks of break and i'm feeling so lost when i was in class today.. i just hope i don't fail this module... if not.. i gotta repeat it again, shitty la! guess i just have to work harder and catch up before i regret...:(
ok, time to start my engine going and work hard for this last semester in school!!
Sam, hope you're doing well ah! call me out when u r bored, if not.. you can always accompany me while i study. haha!
Signing off now! ciaos!

No comments: