Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Can't fall asleep:(

Time check, it's 3am in the morning now and i still can't fall asleep... Hais. ok so i shall blog since i have not much time in the day to sit down and blog a new post.

Aights, i was out with Clement earlier for some movie preview starring Nicholas Tse, think it's called "Invisible Target" Phew... i strongly recommend my friends to catch this movie. It has this seriousness and suspense in it when it comes to the plot... But, apart from the action packed stunts that the actors have to do, there's this little parts here and there that were really funny:) Haha! i would say it's worth your money watching. For a person who seldom watch Chinese movies, i have to admit that i was totally engrossed in it! haha!

Other then that, life for me is really hectic... Lotsa pressure from school cus project submissions are around the corner and we're all mad rushing for our final lap in Poly... As for my work, it's being pretty good... Started filming on Monday for "Huang Jin Lu", everything went smoothly, there weren't many hiccups, but it was rather long hours filmining the 2 scenes. I'm suppose to film yesterday also, but i had to cancel it due to commitments from school... Filming again on friday, and many more next week... lets hope that everything goes fine for me:)

FRIENDS, how are you all? hope you ppl are doing fine too! well, if i'm free, we can always meet up:) Just give me a ring or drop me a msg k?! Other then that, i just hope that all of you are doing fine and "kicking" healthily:)

And... oh ya, b4 i end my entry, just to update u ppl who have been asking me the same question.... No, i'm not attached... haha! the girl standing beside me in my family photo is my FRIEND:)

OK, signing off now.... I should really try to slp again:) Ciaos!

No comments: