Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Woo~~ I'm a Happy Man:)

I don't know what's with today, but i just feel happy:) Just finish my lessons and i'm now in the club room blogging while waiting for my meeting to start.
Anyways, to start with.... Yes, i was late for my lesson this morning! haha! Lesson suppose to start at 9am in the morning and this smart guy here arrived in school at 10am?! cool right!! hahaha! OOps! Isn't this something i shouldn't be proud of?! Oh ya... guess the thing that made me happy today is the fact that i managed to flag a cab like 5 mins after i got out of house and.... the uncle who drove me to school is a Christian!!! The whole journey to school was such a luxury with worship songs played in the cab:) Something i really love to hear apart from MUTTONS IN THE MORNING! Wahahahahahah:)
After my lesson which ended at 11am, i went on to meet the "uncle" in our course, Dennis and his group mates for a light breakfast at the Temasek Culinary Academy... Just looking at our juniors going through what we went through in Sentosa when we had our Culinary and Service module really made me reflect on how fast and quick time flies... well, Marcus is going in to Tekong this Friday... that's how quick it is... Oh ya, we're meeting tomorrow afternoon for lunch at the club... maybe the last lunch with a pink IC for Marcus until 2 years later. haha!!
I dunno why... I feel happy today:) Probably it's the weather! super good weather today, rained in the late morning and the whole day was cool... Most importantly, we're blessed with Air- Conditioned classrooms which made it so comfortable for us while studying:)

This is just random... You're really sweet:)

Aights, breaking fast now! Signing off! Ciaos my friends:)

No comments: