Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank You Mediacorp:)

Oh ya! Fiona, thank you for buying me the banana cake! haha! If not for you, i'll be starving like crazy! Lol.

Ok, i just reached home after doing my imaging in office... All thanks to the producers and casting officers, i'm given another show! Hurray:) Anyway, i'm currently going to be filming this show called "Huang Jin Lu", or Golden Path in english. As requested by my producers, i'll be going to Bugis tomorrow to get my hair dyed BLACK! O.M.Goodness! why black?! Well, anyway imaging is done by the company, so i'll just adhere to it:)

Oh ya, We were doing our photoshoot in office, so Joanne Peh have to try on this dress that she'll be wearing in the show cus there's one scene which requires her to have a "tummy"... Why so?! Hmm... watch the show and you'll know why!!... Anyway, she was so fascinated with it that after the photoshoot, she took out her own camera and requested for the photographer to take some pictures of her! Wahaha! Funny:)
Ms. Joanne Peh.... you look good in that "BULGING" tummy! wahahaha!

Hmmm... are you all going to ask me who are the other stars in this show?! Mmm... shall not leak out now! You guys go and guess who they are! Or.... Wait till the show is out:)

Just to be nice, if i remember to bring my camera on Monday when we start filming, i'll take some pictures kaes?!

Aights, going to read my scripts now... TAKE CARE of yourself people!

Signing off now! Ciaos:)

1 comment:

Mark's walk with Christ Jesus said...

Looks like you're having fun in the Mediacorp industry. Do take care despite the hectic filmings. I'm glad for you that you're enjoying yourself.

I guess the love story of Sharon and I have come to a close. But that's ok. I would obediently resign to fate even if I have to stay single for the rest of my life. No big deal. Staying single is much better than having to be tied down by marriage and children. My heart has numbed, and emotional bleeding just wouldn't stop. I guess you probably understand how I feel since we both have gone through past hurts in love and r'ship. I wish you well in finding your true love.

Take care.