Sunday, July 8, 2007

Missing You...

Before you turn your face away and give up on all we used to have, listen to what I have to say.

When you left, I died inside, but I thought I had made the right choice

After you slipped away I tried to keep you while I still had a voice

Perhaps I was trying too hard and I should've pulled back, but instead I gambled my heart because never before had it been attacked like that.

A lot of time has passed us by and I know we both have our own dreams. But I've never known quite why I still don't feel like I'm complete

Because I loved you and you loved me, we were lost inside a fairytale beyond this world I could not see... Maybe that's why our love failed

Sometimes I think out loud and people punish me for even making a sound about you and me

We can never be, but I miss you, I miss you and I'm not sure what to do

Now you're gone, I can't seem to find another like you

Don't you know that I miss you dearly...

No comments: