Thursday, July 5, 2007

Disappointed...

I've had enough of the screamings and orders from you, i've had enough of the scoldings you gave, i've had enough of the discrimination you hurled, i've had enough of giving in and i've had enough of You! Someone who made me do squats when i scold vulgar languages in the pool, someone whom again and again threaten me... I've had enough of it... Every human has his/ her limits of tolerance! Once you've gone too far, you'll never be able to turn it back!

That very Monday, the 2nd of July 2007, in front of my team in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, with the presence of other competitors, You shouted "FUCK OFF" straight onto my face! Someone i respected as a coach, as an elder, what you did is nothing but childish and cheap! Still, i put down my pride, i played on for the last quarter and that's the end of it...

Till the day you put down your pride and say sorry to me, i'll NEVER return.

To my dearest team of TP, i've never given up hope on you all and please, don't give up hope on yourself... Your past captains and i have fought our way to continue TP Water Polo, so work hard and i know one day you guys would make it")
Signing off! Ciaos!

2 comments:

Sure & Stedfast said...

tc bro..

fiona said...

come on dont get all emo sub comm, muahaha :)