Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pheww... it's gonna be over!

After weeks of meetings and late nights, we're finally 80% done with our project. From the group meeting earlier, i could feel that many of us were kinda relaxed compared to a week ago when we were all rushing for the projects submission. Well, what's left now would be the project presentations and of course, the unavoidable EXAMS!! Wuaaaa!!

Well... thank goodness, after 3 years of my tertiary education, i'll get to celebrate my birthday this year!! For the previous years, it's either my exams fall on the actual day of my b'dae or a day after that.. I guess God is seeing that i'm so deprived from b'dae celebrations that he's allowing me to celebrate my 20th birthday with peace...:) Oh ya, talking about that, i guess that i'll be spending my 20th birthday with a friend of mine in Krabi... We've kinda planned our trip and if everything goes on well, i'll be leaving Singapore on the 27th, a day before my b'dae:)

Okok, i better go and read up on my project now... I'll be having a presentation tmr and of course many more to come the following week... so, pray that i'll do well ya?! Thnk you so much!!

Signing off now! Friends, take care of yourself, you'll be in my prayers:) Ciaos!

No comments: