Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's the rush of ALCOHOL again!!

What a night!
Wow, really, what a night it was... Kaes, let me blog down what happened yesterday. haha! You know my ROC club members are very "health conscience"... so we went running round the reservoir as we forsee that the night would be filled with much sinful eating and drinking:) True enough, right after the run, we headed to KFC for some sinful kentucky fried chicken! wahaha! look at how "health conscience" we are?!
Anyways, after Fiona, our dearest PRESIDENT arrived, we headed to the "MARTINI FIRM" in Mohamed Sultan Road where we had a drink each and a few shooters before we head down to Le Baroque in Chijmes where Fiona and myself went loose on alcohol! haha! Goodness, you should see how Fiona danced with the ladies, it was crazy! Wahahaha! Well, guess it's the "Sambuca" and "Bacardi 151" we had yesterday that now, Fiona and i are suffering from a bad throat and a wierd tummy ache! Anyhow, it was a really good night for me... was suppose to be a "goodbye" drinking session for Marcus before he enters into the Army, but.... in the end, it was me that went bonkers with the alcohol.. haha!
OH YA.... I managed to see Fiona's Identity Card last night!!!! haha! She looks so different compared to her photo in her IC... Really super different!!.... Oops! think Fiona's gonna kill me soon...:)
Anyway, Marcus, all the best in serving the nation. Fang Yin, keep up with the spirit of a Naval Diver and Fiona... All the best for your POL-ITEs:) As for myself, people, just pray hard that i don't flunk my ticketing test!!
Aights, SIgning off now! Ciaos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About a week more to your test. Don't drink too much please. Not good for your health. Take care.